- Drafting and preparation of annual budget
- Liaise with auditors for annual audit
- Responsible for handling of regulatory issues especially tax related issues
- Investment of assetsof the Company and related entities
- Prepare monthly accountsand bank reconciliation
- Responsible for monthly regulatory remittances.
- A first degree in Banking& Finance, Accounting, or any other business-related discipline, having a masters’ degree will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience as a Banker/ Investment Banker for at least 5 years
- Must have very good interpersonal, communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- Must be a thorough bred professional with high level of integrity.
- Must be self-motivated, able, and willing to meet deadlines in advance.
- Must be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools – Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.