- Execute mandates for clients and the company.
- Clients’ services
- Rendition of regular and statutory returns/reports
- Market research and analysis
- Interface with regulators
- Business Development and saleof equity instruments and money market products of the Asset management arm.
- A first degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, or any other business-related discipline, having a masters’ degree is an added advantage
- Must be an Associate Member of Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers (ACS)
- Must be an Authorized dealing clerk of the NGX with two years post qualification experience.
- Registration with the Securities and Exchange Commissionas a sponsored individual is an added advantage
- Must have very good interpersonal, communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- Must be a thorough bred professional with high level of integrity.
- Must be self-motivated, able, and willing to meet deadlines in advance.
- Must be strong in research and financial modelling.
- Must be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools – Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.